"Where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average." --Garrison Keillor
Friday, March 9, 2007
Cleaning
Annika is fascinated with housework. Apparently this is something that skips a generation. After her Grammi's last visit back in November, Annika started taking towels from the kitchen drawer and wiping them around on the floor, walls, bookcases, etc. It was a nice activity for her whenever I was trying to clean. Lately, she insists on dragging the broom around every time it's out. So yesterday, while I was sweeping and not wanting to give up the broom, I gave her the dust mop. I discovered that dust mopping is actually something she can be helpful with! Well, it was helpful until she decided to try dust-mopping the carpet that I had already vacuumed. Anyway, below are some pictures of Annika "nee-nee" (cleaning).
2 comments:
Is she for hire? :)
ps. I met the both of you at a Move it Mama walk eons ago
Yes, I remember! I don't make it out for many walks far from home anymore. Hope to see you again soon, though.
Sure, she's for hire :-)
Post a Comment