Annika can count . . . to two! She will come to us with a pair of books and say, "Two, two . . . books!" She has also noted two rattles, two cars, and probably a few more pairs of two. This weekend while hanging out with Zac's family, I picked up Ely and Annika said, "Two, two babies!"
So much must have been going on in her head in that moment: Mommy's holding Ely; that makes Ely a baby; I'm a baby too; there are two babies here!
The ensuing conversation was pretty funny too (two!):
Preston: Wow, Annika can count to two!
Zac: Well, she can actually count to ten, but she never wants to do it.
Preston: That's funny; Ely can count to 1000, but she never wants to do it either.
With parents this witty, I'm sure we can expect both girls to be solving mathematical equations by age two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment