Saturday, January 10, 2009
Christmas portraits
We all went to Sears for Christmas portraits before our trip to Nebraska. The idea was to get pictures of the girls in their matching Christmas dresses, but I also wanted some of Katia in this red outfit. By the time I changed her clothes she wasn't very happy, so none of the pictures in their matching outfits turned out well. Annika was also tired and not really up to the task of posing that morning. There are some of the 4 of us together that are just laughably lousy. I decided that pictures are more enjoyable, and thus turn out better, when taken by friends and family, on our own timeframe . . . which is why I resolve not to do the portrait studio thing again. At least we did end up with a few nice shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment