Sunday, June 6, 2010

Short Cut

Tonight Annika was playing "Mommy and Kid" with Katia. She tells Katia, "Hurry up, you have to go to Art Class." She explains to me that Katia is going to art class while she goes to work.
Me: Oh, how long will you be at work?
A: 15 minutes.
Me: Oh, is that all? How long does it take you to get to work?
A: Umm, about 18 hours.
Me: 18 hours! I think you need to move! [We go on about this for awhile] 18 hours is a very long time to be in the car! That's over a day of driving!
A: Oh, it's okay, I take a short cut.

3 comments:

Erika Sterup said...

Sounds like you guys have been living near Big City traffic for too long, if Annika will accept that kind of commute time.

I like the new look of the blog!

allisonwardrip said...

Yay, a new blog post! I love the new pic of the girls--they are so big!!!

Jason & Nichole Presley said...

Hi Ellen-
It was nice to read a bit on your family blog. Where are you living now? How do you like homeschooling?
Sincerely,
Nichole Presley (from MOPS about 3-4 years ago)