Sunday, July 8, 2007

Water Play

My mom bought this inflatable sprinkler toy for Annika and Daniel to play in while we were at her house. The cousins weren't too keen on actually playing in it, so after my brother and I spent some time running through the sprinklers with toddlers in arms, we turned the water down. That's when the real fun began . . . .









Annika discovered that she could drink from the inflatable sprinkler like a fountain. For some inexplicable reason, she started chanting "I! nike! duce!" (I like juice) over and over. She thought this was incredibly fun to say, and continued saying it every time she had water that day. After we had turned off the sprinkler, she wanted more, so Daddy let her drink from the hose.

1 comment:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

That picture would win and award! The grass is soooo green! What perfect timing when you took it!