This is actually Zac, not Ellen:
I've hacked into Ellen's Blog because I need to make a statement: MY WIFE ROCKS!.
Many of you know I've been dealing with some back issues. This has been a tough time on me, and tough on Ellen as well since I've been less helpful around the house, and more "needy" in every sense of the word.
Ellen has showed love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfullness, gentleness, and yes, even self control to me in ways that have been a constant and precious reminder of why I fell in love with her in the first place.
(Eccl 4:10) If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Ellen has helped me up in so many ways: her gentle spirit blesses me in ways I can't describe.
I've also had a chance to witness more first hand what a wonderful mother she is. Her constant attention, guidance, and loving correction to Annika is a beautiful demonstration of what parenting is all about, and how the parenting relationship can be such a powerful demonstration of the love of our spiritual father.
Ellen: I thank you, I praise God for you, and I remain excited to get to spend the rest of my life with such a beautiful (in every way) partner.
Zac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you!!! You can hack in any time, and it's not just my blog anyway.
So sorry about your back. Hope you get better soon. Your wife has always been a personal fav of mine too!
WOW!! What a beautiful proclamation, Zac. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment