Friday, July 17, 2009

Isn't she gorgeous?

Just wanted to post some various pictures of Katia in honor of her birthday. Try clicking on any of the collages to see them bigger.


In May we made our trek back to Nebraska. These were taken on Memorial Day. We had a great picnic in the park with some of my extended family. Both of my grandmas were there, and they really enjoyed seeing the kids.
From there, we drove to Iowa for Tyler and Samantha's wedding (Zac's brother and his lovely new wife). There are a few things I will remember about having Katia at the wedding: I missed seeing Annika walk down the aisle as a flower girl because I was out trying to get Katia to go to sleep, and Katia was so overstimulated after the wedding reception that she kept me up all night!



These were taken in the first couple of weeks after we moved.

Posted by Picasa

At the park: I love that we have two great parks we can walk to now! Katia got right in and played with the other kids in the sand. I love putting her in dresses now that she can walk and not trip on them too much.

Here's to our beautiful, spunky girl!

2 comments:

Janelle Knutson said...

Cute!

Teresa Jones said...

Ellen - came across an old e-mail with your blog address and decided to check in. Enjoyed the pics -- what beautiful girls! Looks like you've all adjusted to life in the Bay area.

Hope you've found a church you can fellowship and be involved in.

Sean, our youngest (25) has been living with us the past several months and we're enjoying having him here. He got into grad school at USD and begins the full-time program Aug. 24th. He will be with us at least until he finishes next June.

We are in high gear preparing for the Jesus Ministry. Doug and I, along with the Newland's are heading up housing for out of town guests. Only 2 weeks away - we are excited.

Love and Blessings,
Teresa