We found our new home last weekend! (We're renting.) I think we looked at nine homes, total. This was the very first one we saw together, and it set the bar high. I won't say exactly where it is, since this is a public blog. It's 3 bedrooms, like our current home, but it's a bit smaller. Storage will be a challenge, but it's very nice and we love it. Our favorite perks include a nicely remodeled kitchen, pleasing color schemes, an adorable kids' room, pretty landscaping, a covered patio, built-in speakers throughout, hardwood floors . . . oh, and my favorite: walking distance to a large, beautiful park and a YMCA! I'm having fun envisioning what our days will be like here.
Sorry, the photos are not in any logical order.
ETA: To clarify, we haven't moved yet. The photos with furniture in them were nabbed from the craigslist posting :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice! Good find. I will be praying that your move and the transition for the family goes well.
Post a Comment